Shipment As we believe in quality services, we are offering different types and condition for shipment. You can choose your shipment Company while placing an order online at www.gmhandicrafts.com .You will be charged the shipping cost according to the shipping option chosen.
Please note that:
- Shipment cost depends upon the size of orders, each and every final destinations and mode of shipment.
- We use most popular shippers and handlers like DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT and Sky Net.
- Since most of our products are handmade, the items can be slight variation in sizes and weight too.
- Shipping by AIR CARGO or LAND & SEA CARGO shall also be made according to the customer's requirement; we have professional handling agents for this option. We can also deliver the order to your own handling agent as per your instruction.
- It might take from a week to months to get your order to you depending on the shipping company and custom formalities at the country of destination.
- Air freight and Insurance should be borne by the importer.
- G.M. Handicraft & Export Traders will not be responsible for the claims if the order is not insured.
- To get the benefit of reduced freight cost from Nepal the minimum order should be over 100 Kg for air cargo and 25 Kg merchandise for courier.
- All the applicable taxes or duties up to Nepal custom are borne by the G.M. Handicraft & Export Traders and in their country of destination are the responsibilities of the customers.
Shipments by Air Couriers:
Shipment using courier services are the best for relatively smaller orders and samples as they deliver the orders in 4 to 6 days at your doorstep. G.M. Handicrafts & Exports Traders uses most reliable couriers like DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Sky Net etc because they are easier to work with due to their fast and home delivery services. Since Nepal is very far from the western countries. The shipping is comparatively expensive. These courier companies have expensive rates for the smaller packets but if the orders are more than 25 kilos, the approximate shipping would be US$ 8 to $14 per kilo (depending on the volume and the destination). These courier companies will act as your custom agent to release the goods and delivers the packets at your home. The courier companies does not charge you for their own services at the custom but if there is custom duties applies on the orders, then they will reimburse the money from the customer later at the orders delivery time.
Shipping by air cargo:
Shipping by air cargo is the cheaper option compared to the courier companies if the orders are in larger volume. Although there are weight limits for each cargo, we recommend you to use air cargo if the total weights of the orders are 100 kilo and more. If you wish to use our air cargo option, please send us your order list along with the quantities of each so that we can prepare your invoice manually and send it to you.
Below is a list of air cargo rates prepared for some of the different sectors. Please contact us if your destination is not in the list, we will be happy to help you providing the air cargo rates of your destination.